|Date of Birth||14/10/89|
27-year-old Punam Raut has been a integral part of Mumbai and Railways' women’s team. The petite batter is a stylish player and can play the long innings. She has represented India in all three formats of the game. Raut, made her ODI debut in 2009 and has since been in the scheme of things for the national side. She has played 53 one-day internationals and scored 1567 runs.
• Raut and Deepti Sharma created history by becoming the first pair to share a 300-run opening stand in Women’s ODIs during the league match of the Women's Quadrangular Series in South Africa. They put together 320 runs for the first wicket in 45.3 overs. It is the first time that the Women’s ODIs have witnessed a 300 or more runs stand.
• It was in the same game that Raut registered her highest ODI score of 109 runs before retiring not out (hurt).
In Women’s World Cup 2017
• Raut finished the tournament at No 5 in the run-getters list with 381 runs from nine matches
• She scored her career’s second one-day century in the league match against Australia. She made 106 runs in the losing game.
• Raut was instrumental in shaping the Indian innings in the tournament. She made a gritty 86 runs in the final against England.