- For recruitments, interested candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board is looking for a talented and highly motivated individual who will lead the cricket operations and manage the international and domestic cricket for the Board. Applications should be submitted by 11.59 pm on Monday, 23 October 2017 at email@example.com
After screening/shortlisting of applications, the candidates will be called for personal interviews in Delhi/Mumbai, for further evaluation.
- The person will be leading a team of 8-10 persons. The role is Mumbai based- travel is expected for extended periods during BCCI Events.
- Liaise with Team Manager, contracted cricketers, team officials, match officials etc.
- Manage the international and domestic cricket of the BCCI.
- Support and assist the CEO to deliver on Boards’ vision and strategy.
- Give strategic direction to the cricket department.
- Develop position papers on all cricket related matters.
- Implement the strategic and operational plans of the department.
- Determine and oversee the departmental budget.
- Determine and monitor the compliance of the relevant rules and regulations of cricket.
- Monitor the delivery of operational support to match officials, cricketers, match officials, team officials, coach etc.
- The person will be accountable to the CEO for performance affecting international and domestic cricket.
Should be a postgraduate.
- A thorough understanding of the game or playing experience at the highest level.
- Sports administration / cricket events management experience of not less than 10 years.
- Senior management experience of not less than 10 years with a successful track record.
- Experience of leading a multi-cultural team.
- People Management – ability to work with and relate to people from different cultures.
- Teamwork - Work collaboratively with others to achieve business and department objectives.
- Problem Solving – ability to present solutions make the best decision under pressure.
- Communication – Excellent written and oral communication in English language including report writing skills.
- Customer Focus - Concern for the perceptions of external & internal stakeholders.
- Time Management- Excellent time management skills, multi-tasking and the ability to work to deadlines.
Acting Hon. Secretary
Hon Jt. Secretary