- For recruitments, interested candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board is looking for a talented and highly motivated individual who will lead the cricket operations and manage the international and domestic cricket for the Board. Applications should be submitted by 11.59 pm on Monday, 23 October 2017 at email@example.com
After screening/shortlisting of applications, the candidates will be called for personal interviews in Delhi/Mumbai, for further evaluation.
- The person will be leading a team of 8-10 persons. The role is Mumbai based- travel is expected for extended periods during BCCI Events.
- Liaise with Team Manager, contracted cricketers, team officials, match officials etc.
- Manage the international and domestic cricket of the BCCI.
- Support and assist the CEO to deliver on Boards’ vision and strategy.
- Give strategic direction to the cricket department.
- Develop position papers on all cricket related matters.
- Implement the strategic and operational plans of the department.
- Determine and oversee the departmental budget.
- Determine and monitor the compliance of the relevant rules and regulations of cricket.
- Monitor the delivery of operational support to match officials, cricketers, match officials, team officials, coach etc.
- The person will be accountable to the CEO for performance affecting international and domestic cricket.
Should be a postgraduate.
- A thorough understanding of the game or playing experience at the highest level.
- Sports administration / cricket events management experience of not less than 10 years.
- Senior management experience of not less than 10 years with a successful track record.
- Experience of leading a multi-cultural team.
- People Management – ability to work with and relate to people from different cultures.
- Teamwork - Work collaboratively with others to achieve business and department objectives.
- Problem Solving – ability to present solutions make the best decision under pressure.
- Communication – Excellent written and oral communication in English language including report writing skills.
- Customer Focus - Concern for the perceptions of external & internal stakeholders.
- Time Management- Excellent time management skills, multi-tasking and the ability to work to deadlines.
Acting Hon. Secretary
Hon Jt. Secretary
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) would like to call upon interested candidates to apply for the position of the 'Team Manager' for India Women's Cricket Team.
Interested candidates should send their application on or before Monday, 11th December, 2017 by 5 pm at firstname.lastname@example.org
The appointment of a Team Manager shall be for a minimum period of one year. Candidates applying for this position will need to fulfill and demonstrate evidence of and knowledge in the following.
1. Should have played good level of cricket, preferably International Cricket or First Class Cricket.
2. Candidates who have (i) successfully managed a cricket team of any of the affiliated units of BCCI or the national team or (ii) have a minimum of ten years of work experience in public / private sector, will be preferred.
3. Should possess sound knowledge of cricket including the laws and playing conditions etc.
4. The candidate should have successfully cleared a graduate program conducted by a recognised university.
5. Should be comfortable with and possess a good understanding of latest technologies / trends in sports software and ability to utilise the same, is desirable.
6. Candidate should be below the age of 60 years with an ability to withstand the rigours of the International cricket schedule of the team.
7. Should be an Indian passport holder.
8. Should be able to demonstrate complete knowledge of the rules and regulations of the BCCI, functioning of the BCCI and rules and regulations of the the game.
9. Conflict resolution and negotiation skills are mandatory requisites of a candidate and should be able to demonstrate abilities/situations that have been successfully managed during their career.
10. Communication skills befitting the manager of an International team are mandatory along with the ability to effectively convey the same in spoken and written communications. Candidate must demonstrate proficiency in English and Hindi language. Basic understanding of other regional Indian languages will be an added advantage.
11. The candidate should illustrate experiences at work where excellent Interpersonal skills were demonstrated and managing media relations during their career will be a desirable attribute.
12. Mandatory that the candidate should have an impeccable record, devoid of any past or current disputes, with any of the affiliated BCCI units, BCCI and any of it’s stakeholders.
13. Other Attributes – People skills, team work, decision making, strong value system, report writing, time management.
Pertinent to note, that the decision of the BCCI for the said position, will be final and binding.
Acting Secretary, BCCI.